Are You The Whiz-Bang Content Marketing Intern Growth Tribe’s Looking For?
If Copy, Digital Media, Blogs, Infographics, Articles and Videos don’t turn you on, don’t bother reading the rest and close this page.
You’re reading on, awesome!
Do you want to come and support us for at least 6 months and soak up all the knowledge you can?
We’re on a mission to make startups and everyone else thrive in a way they haven’t seen before. So if you wanna be part of laying the foundation for the skill that everyone’s looking for, you’ve stumbled upon the right job post.
If no-bullshit mentality, voracious learner, humble personality, self-ironic, risk taker, analyst, creative describes you…then you’ve definitely come to the right address!
Your Daily Grind
Lots & lots of writing…
You’ll be putting content out there that’ll be seen.. Ready to make your friends jealous? 😉
We feature on TNW, Conversion.XL, growthhackers.com, Business Insider, Tech.eu, StartupJuncture, Sprout, Emerce, Dutch Cowboys, Silicon Canals..
We’ll show you how to build lists, write copy that converts and help bring you to the next level. Like seriously.
More Stuff You’ll Be Indulging In
- Weekly research on growth hacking topics and be able to contribute at least 1 blog post weekly (we’ll show you techniques to come up with writing ideas).
- Writing articles, blog posts and email campaigns.
- Writing growth hacking articles for SEO and link-building
- Posting Q&A video content
- Ad copy
- Assisting the team with other tasks when necessary.. We’re a startup; we all wear different hats and chip in when we have to.
- Amazing English copywriting skillzz
- Strong knowledge on social media channels to promote content (we have techniques we’ll share as well)
- Basic HTML proficiency is a bonus (we can teach you this stuff)
- SEO knowledge is a bonus (we can teach you this stuff)
- Design skills (UX) is a bonus (we can teach you this stuff)
- CMS experience, particularly WordPress is a bonus (we can teach you this stuff)
- You prefer communicating in English (non-native with perfect English works)
- You’re hunting down/ have hunted down a Bachelor Degree in Digital Marketing, Communications or something along those lines
- You heart skips a beat when you hear “tech”, “startup scene” & “animated GIFs of fuzzy cats”
- You looove execution just like we do! Have a positive can-do mentality, and work fast. If you don’t know something, Google is your answer
- You take your work seriously, but not yourself
- You’re a self-sufficient team player
- You’re available full-time for 6 months
See what the big guys think of us for yourself…
The kind of stuff we write…
- Why We Built Europe’s First Growth Hacking Academy And Are Exploding
- I Thought Success Was Hard To Achieve, Then I Discovered This One Single Technique.
- We Asked Students To Use Growth Hacking for Good Causes…The Results Were Incredible
- The Beginner’s Guide to Growth Hacking
- How to successfully use blog commenting to acquire new users (without being spammy)
- The 33 start-up directories you should be listed on
- How we increased our activation rate from 2% to 30% in 10 steps
- We’ll start you off with a Copywriting Course that will change the rest of your life
- Access to training with the brightest minds in the ecosystem
- Access to The Netherlands’ fastest growing startup network
- Understanding the power of growth hacking. You’ll be with us when we give workshops….
- An awesome team and lots of banter
- Great network. You’ll meet and mingle with tons of people on the ecosystem.
- Cool office
- A license to develop in the fields you want you
- Recruitment possibilities after the internship. We’re growing at an insanely fast pace and need more unicorns on our team
- Monthly internship compensation: €500 euros
Do you feel like a cat sitting on hot coals now? Well…what are you waiting for, apply!
Hit us up with an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the headline “I’VE GOT THE STUFF IT TAKES”
P.s.: We can’t wait to meet you!