6-Week Growth Hacking Course: Information Evening
Curious about Growth Tribes 6-Week Growth Hacking evening course? This is your chance to discover the ins-and-outs of the program and meet your potential classmates. If your looking to up-skill and master new digital skills or re-skill to pursue a career in growth marketing then join us to find out if this course is a fit!
Thu, June 27th, 2019
6:00pm – 8:00pm CET
About this workshop
18:00 – 18:30 | Get settled, grab a beer and meet your potential classmates!
18:30 – 20:00 | Info Session & AMA
Building products isn’t enough. Marketing channels are saturated. That’s why Growth Hacking and experimentation skills our some of the most in-demand in the world right now. Interested?
During this information evening you will:
- Meet the Growth Tribe trainers
- Meet & network with some of your potential classmates
- Get a glimpse into the power of Growth Hacking
- Discover the objectives of the course
- Deep-dive into the 6-week curriculum, find out what to expect
- Ask any questions you may have
Meet your Instructor
Sarah Bacom – Growth Hacking Trainer and Coach
Utilising her background in research methodologies and sociological studies, Sarah has spent the past five years working with NGOs, startups and social enterprises using these techniques to produce striking awareness and acquisition experiments that have been picked up by organisations such as the BBC. With her insight into the struggles socially responsible startups faces, she works to showcase how growth hacking can be used as a force for good, and continuously looks for ways in which she can help turn people’s ideas into experiments.
We’ve trained people at
What they say about our training
Product Innovation Manager at Europcar
Pascal van Ham
Head of Marketing at Tony’s Chocolonely
The Amsterdam Campus
- 650m2 of dedicated training space
- Ultrafast fiber optic internet to make sure there’s nothing in the way of execution
- Lounge & chill areas to wind down and let your learnings sink in.