Online learning has shown significant growth over the last decade. Employees use this channel as an opportunity to gain new skills. In our new reality, online learning is becoming a huge catalyser for people and companies to help the adoption of this rapid change in the world.
Nevertheless, studies show that the completion rate of the online learning provided by corporates is only 23%.
So how can one improve online learning processes in order for employees to grow and acquire new skills? Our trainer, Vlad Laichici, will share with you the best practices when it comes to creating an engaging learning environment!
Join us to learn more about:
– The reality of online learning
– The framework for creating engaging online learning experiences
– Many practical examples, tips and interesting concepts
Who is this for?
– Professionals who are interested in creating engaging online learning experiences
– Professionals who want to know what are the key elements to look at when choosing an online course that can keep you engaged and help you up-skill or re-skill
Sign up to the webinar!
Spread the word! 👇
Vlad is passionate about growth both in a business and a personal setting!
He is responsible for creating a high-level strategy for user acquisition and business development projects. He loves designing experiments, running them, analysing the data and getting meaningful insights to improve product and marketing.
Before joining Growth Tribe, Vlad worked for 3.5 years at Philips where he helped different teams with growth-related problems.